Hey guys, this is the 2nd time I’ve been nominated for the Mystery blogger award! (Yay!) I’ve been tagged by the lovely Bookchanted , thank you for nominating me!
The ‘Mystery Blogger’ award, originally created by Okoto Enigma, is named after the meaning of this award’s creator’s name. In his words, ‘there are so many blogs that are still a mystery to us; when we get to know them, it’s divine and we find friends where we least expect’.
- Feature the award logo/image on your post
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Answer the questions provided
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers as many bloggers as you want
- Ask the nominees 5 questions of my choice with one weird/funny question (specify)
- Share and link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me!
- I absolutely love vegetables and hate meat! I can eat vegetables everyday, raw or cooked! I hate that meat has that metallic taste (and I’m only pescatarian, now trying to become vegetarian)
2. I LOVE Miraculous Ladybug! It’s currently airing season 2 and I’m so excited to see what happens!
3. I really like the colour pink, although even though when I was a child I hated pink since it was too girly 😂
1.If you were stuck on an island alone, which 3 books would you want to have to pass your time?
Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Of Poseidon by Anna Banks and The Cage by Megan Shepherd!
2.Would you rather read one book for an entire year and remember everything about it, or read as many books as you want through the year but remember nothing from them?
I would rather read as many books as I want through the year but remember nothing from them! I cannot stand re-reading books!
3.Which fictional character best shows you as a person?
Although Cress isn’t my favourite The Lunar Chronicles character, I feel that me and her are really really similar
4.One main character in a series who you really dislike.
Alina from the Grisha Trilogy. I felt that her entire character arc throughout the three books was built up great but fell flat too fast.
5.What is currently your favourite song?
I’m currently addicted to Havana by Camila Cabello!
1.Which author’s books would you buy even without reading the synopsis?
2.Have you bought a book based on the cover? Which one was it?
3.Best book you’ve read in 2017?
4.The most anticipated book for 2018?
5.Candles or flowers?
Thanks for reading!