Hello bookish friends! A special thanks to SincerelyKarenJo for tagging me for The Sunshine Blogger Award!!! This would be the 2nd time I got this award (Yay!) definitely check out SincerelyKarenJo, she has awesome reviews and posts!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
The Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their fabulous blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in the post
1) What’s your favorite childhood memory?
Falling in love with the Angels Unlimited series by Annie Dalton!
2) If you could be any character in one of your favorite books, who would you be and why?
I would like to be Cinder! I would love to lead a rebellion to get my rightful place on the throne! (Although I don’t think I would do a great job unlike Cinder)
3) Where’s your favorite place to read?
In front of my laptop! So once I’m done with it, I can immediately write the review!
4) If you could choose a book that describes you, which one would you pick?
The Cage by Megan Shepherd
5) Which book universe would you want to live in and why?
The Lunar Chronicles 🙂
6) If you were going to bury a time capsule, which books would you include in it?
The Cage by Megan Shepherd, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, Of Poseidon by Anna Banks!
7) If you can be a superhero, what would your name be and what kind of power would you have?
Hmmm… Maybe Angel? I would have the power to heal others by taking away their injury for myself.
8) What’s some of your most anticipated reads for 2018?
War Storm by Victoria Aveyard, Restore me by Tahereh Mafi, Wires and Nerve Vol.2 by Marissa Meyer, Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu, Daughter of the Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller, Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston and much much more!
9) Name a book that will always have a special place in your heart.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer 🙂
10) If you can go on a date with one author (dead or a live), who would you choose and why?
Probably Marissa Meyer, since I can talk to her about The Lunar Chronicles
11) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
1) Des @desrandomthoughts
2) Kathryn @nosestuckinabookblog
3) Mandy @bookprincessreviews
1)If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3)What are your most anticipated books coming out soon?
4)Which author’s books would you buy straightaway without reading the synopsis?
5)Have you bought any books based on the cover? Name a few!
6)What is your favourite bookish merchandise?
7)What Harry Potter House do you belong to?
8)Favourite book series of all time?
9)What are you currently reading?
10)Where is your favourite spot to take bookstagrams/photos?
11)If you could have a meal with any fictional character, who would it be and why?
Thank you to SincerelyKarenJo once again and I hoped you guys liked my answers! Feel free to tag yourself to do this award!