Mystery blogger award 4
Thank you to Spasciuti tagging me for the mystery blogger award! Definitely check out her blog and send some love over!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
3. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well. (Maggie @okoto enigmas blog)
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify your nominees.
7. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
8. Share a link to your best post(s).
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I’m painfully quiet. I know that introverts are quiet, but I’m extremely quiet especially around groups of strangers and ESPECIALLY guys. If it’s one on one I could definitely handle the conversation. But if I’m close to a person, they’ll definitely be surprised at how much I can talk.
- I love getting my books from libraries. I don’t reread books at all, very rarely, so I usually go to the library to get my fix on books since they’re free and I don’t have to spend any money at all!
- I take about 2 hours (excluding writing down my thoughts for reviews time) to finish a 300 page novel!
- You have to live the life of your favorite book character. How do you feel?
Awesome! My favorite book character is Cinder and living as the Queen of Luna and getting married to Kai? Where do I sign up?
- Would you rather only read your favorite book over again and again or never reread anything new at all?
I would rather never reread anything new at all, because I’ve read a ton of books and if I can’t reread anything new, I still can reread something old!
- Which was the book that made you fall in love with reading?
I think I’ve seriously mentioned this too many times, but Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
- The ideal life for you includes what three things?
Books (Of course), Being a full time book blogger (and earning money from that, since my parents think book blogging is a joke) and being an author. That’s seriously all I need to be happy.
- Do you like riddles?
Unfortunately, nope, I’m not a fan of riddles since I never seem to get any of them correct.
- What is your weirdest quirk while reading?
- Which House do you belong to from Harry Potter?
- Would you rather be locked at home and only be able to read one series or be locked overnight in a library and be able to read anything?
- What is your most anticipated read for 2018?
- Name your top 5 favorite fictional characters off the top of your head, ready? Go!
My best posts:
So far I think it would be my top 5 anime boyfriends post ! It was both an introduction to my favorite anime bishies (Hot boys) and also recommending anime to everyone!
O N E L O V E L Y B L O G A W A R D
Thank you so much to Faguni over at Fannatality for nominating me for this award! Check out her blog!!!
R U L E S
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees
F A C T S
- I can finish a pack of green skittles in less than an hour. If you put it right beside me, I literally inhale it!
- As a kid, I always wanted to be a scientist. Since I always managed to do well in science. Until I was about 12 years old where I started writing and from then on, I knew I wanted to be a writer.
- I’m organized and disorganized at the same time. (Does this even make sense?) Like I would get occasional bursts of messiness before deciding to organize things.
- I had always wanted to learn to play the violin and the piano. I learnt pop piano for about 3 years before my teacher retired and I decided I didn’t want to continue anymore. I’m currently learning violin and have been for about 3/4 years.
- I wasn’t always a very shy kid, in primary school I was noisy for a little while, but in secondary school I became really quiet and from then on I was just a really painfully quiet kid because I would rather not say anything than let my words hurt people.
- I’m a hopeless romantic. I love cheesy romance novels and rom-com movies. (I’m still waiting for my soulmate, well, if he’s still out there somewhere 😂)
- I seem like a closet geek. I don’t intentionally try to hide it and I’m definitely not embarrassed for my love for anime, books and anything else that can be geeked out about (like superheroes, games and much more!), but people always seem to think of me as this serious and put together person (who looks calm and has their shit intact) and are always surprised to hear that I like reading or anime or superheroes or fandoms, which makes me really confused at many times. (I’m pretty sure I have geek screaming out of me when I walk by)
M Y N O M I NA T I O N S
Once again, thank you so much for the nominations, I can’t wait to see your answers!