I was tagged by Bookdutchess and also saw this tag over at nosestuckinabook‘s blog!
This was a tag created by ReadLikeWildfire and Beccathebookreviewer, and what you have to do is write down 30 character names on pieces of paper, put them in a bowl/cup/jar, and then choose two at random for every question. After you’ve picked your two victims, you decide which one of them fits the question/situation, and which one isn’t “good enough”.
1. You only have one more spot on your Spelling B team, who would you pick to complete your team?
I had to pick between Star (Star Vs the Forces of Evil) (Sorry, I suck at remembering characters) and Tristan (The Clann series).
I would definitely pick Tristan since he’s a straight A student and would definitely help me to win! Star might use her wand and totally get us into trouble😂
2. Both characters want to kill you, which one would you kill first so you have a better chance of surviving?
I had to choose between Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles) and Eliza (Eliza and her monsters).
I’m sorry Thorne, but I would have to kill you first.
3. You’re on the bachelor/bachelorette and you’re down to these two characters, which one are you going to give your rose too?
Choice between Emma (Of Poseidon) and Cress (The Lunar Chronicles)
I would give my rose to Cress, since I feel that we would click better.
4. You’ve been chosen for the Hunger Games, who would most likely volunteer in your place?
I had to choose between Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug) and Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)
I literally jumped out from my chair! Both of them would volunteer for me! But I would choose Cinder since I know she would win. I don’t want Marinette’s death!
5. You’re stranded on an island. Which character would you sacrifice to engage in cannibalism?
I had to pick between Marco (Star vs the forces of evil) and Mare (Red Queen)
Oh good Lord, I can’t pick! Erm… Marco?
6. You’re the next DC/Marvel superhero (with your own tv show of course), who is your sidekick?
I had to choose between Cal (Red Queen) and Bruce Wayne (Gotham: Dawn of Darkness)
I totally wanted to walk away from this😂 I would choose Bruce since I know he would be an awesome hero as well as sidekick!
7. You’re a manager of an Avocado admiring company, who would you fire for lack of communication skills?
I had to pick between Adrien (Miraculous Ladybug) and Death (The Arcana Chronicles)
Oh, I’m sorry, I would fire Death. He doesn’t talk much anyway, but he could threaten those who farm too much avocado. Adrien would definitely have great communication skills.
8. You’ve just finished a book in which your favorite character dies, which character is most likely to comfort you?
I had to choose between Wolf (The Lunar Chronicles) and Cassian (The Cage series)
I would pick wolf! Wolf would be there for you when you needed him!
9. Ugh, it’s high school. Who would most likely be part of the popular clique?
I had to pick between Kai and Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles)
Popular clique? Definitely Kai since he’s been raised as a Prince, he would definitely be really good at popularity.
10. The day has arrived; you’re finally a year older! Who would have the nerve to forget your birthday?
I had to choose between Celestine (Flawed) and The Darkling (Grisha Trilogy)
I think out of the two, it would be The Darkling! Who would have time to remember someone’s birthday if they’re too busy trying to own the world?
11. You’ve just found an upcoming booktube star? Who would it most likely be?
I had to choose between Evie (The Arcana Chronicles) and Fiona (Stung)
Hm… Oh gosh, I would choose Fiona! Because Evie would definitely read a ton of books about post-apocalyptic stuff with a ton of survival and zombies and I get freaked out easily if someone keeps talking about it.
12. Sleepover time! Unfortunately, you can only invite one person, who would you invite?
I have to choose between Bowen (Stung) and Noah (Mara Dyer series)
I would choose Bowen because I think I would be able to get along with him better.
13. Bam, you’re pregnant. Who’s the father/mother?
I had to choose between Galen (Of Poseidon) and Maven (Red Queen)
OMG, I would definitely say Galen, I cannot imagine Maven bringing up a child (I’m sorry to the Maven fans)
14. You’ve just written a super important text. Who would ‘see’ it, but not reply?
I had to choose between Cora (The Cage) and Savannah (The Clann series)
I think Cora wouldn’t reply. I think she would reply it to my face instead of the message.
15. You’ve just woken up and it’s time for breakfast. Your mom’s been replaced by..who?!
I have to pick between Mara (Mara Dyer trilogy) and Levana (The Lunar Chronicles)
MARA! Without hesitation! I cannot imagine being brought up by Levana, see what happened to Winter?
Oh God, this tag was so fun and it made me gasp every time I had to pick two names. But it was so fun! I think everyone should give it a go! Feel free to tag yourself!